Halloween Candy Buy Back
Children can bring their Halloween candy to our office and we will buy it back with CASH and goodies from local partners (see list below). We’re also going to RAFFLE off a grand prize for one lucky winner!
We have two goals:
- Provide healthier options for kids this halloween
- Provide much-needed support and care packages for our military troops stationed overseas
How To Participate
- Go trick-or-treating! Have fun and be safe!
- Bring your extra candy to our office between November 1 and November 11th.
- We’ll exchange each pound of candy for cash and prizes.
- We’ll send the candy and extra goodies to Operation Gratitude to send off to our troops.
This program has been a huge success in past years. Just watch this “Thank You” video from troops who received Operation Gratitude packages last year.
Thanks to our wonderful community partners who donated prizes!